QUALITY CONTROL IS BUILT INTO EVERY STEP
Everything we do and make at Stein has the same ultimate goal–to surpass our customers’ expectations and continually demonstrate their loyalty is well-placed.
In the Stein Seal Inspection and Quality Control departments, skilled engineers, technicians and inspectors are trained to ensure everything we produce conforms to design specifications and industry standards. The team is engaged throughout the manufacturing process, performing numerous vital services at every stage.
QUALITY CONTROL FUNCTIONS
- Risk management
- Production process verification
- First Article Inspection
- Process control and validation
- In-process and final inspections utilizing advanced inspection equipment and best practices:
- 22 coordinate measuring machines
- Measurement traceability (calibration)
- Identification and traceability control
- Ongoing training
- Internal audits
- Customer and regulatory audits
- Confirmed fulfillment of all customer requirements before product release
- Customer communication
- Corrective actions
- Constant optimization of QMS efficiency
Stein Seal utilizes multiple manufacturing systems, including NADCAP-approved in-house and external manufacturing processes, such as welding, Heat Treat, various platings, coatings, nonconventional machining, laser part marking, Flame Spray and Non-Destructive Testing.
A COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
With ISO 9001:2015 / AS-9100-D certification, capable management leadership, and a commitment to customer service, Stein Seal consistently fulfills the needs of each customer while complying with all applicable regulations and statutes. The best way to earn customer loyalty and ensure future growth is by continually enhancing our customer service while producing safe, reliable, durable products.
STEIN SEAL QUALITY CERTIFICATIONS:
MANUFACTURING QUALITY PROCESSES:
- Six Sigma
- Statistical Process Industry
- Design for Manufacturability
- Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA)