Stein Seal Industrial is a group of accomplished professionals working together to make the best mechanical seal products available today. We strive to maintain a culture of inclusion and tolerance where each individual is supported and encouraged to do and be their best every day.
Recently, Stein employees were invited to reflect on the company culture and on the role it plays in their lives.
EMPLOYEES – WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT WORKING FOR STEIN?
- “This has been a great place to work. It provided a good income for me and my family.” – C.Z.
- “The thing I like is that you don’t do the same repetitive job over and over. The last place I worked you didn’t do anything different. 200 piece lots over and over and it was so boring. This week I’m working on two completely different jobs. It’s the best. I’m never going back to making valve bodies, I’ll tell you that.”
- “Good challenges – I’m not talking BS challenges like the last place I worked where you hated the team next to you. I have a voice here and we can get things done.”
WHAT IS THE HEALTHCARE LIKE AT STEIN SEAL?
- “It’s pretty good, when I fell on my bike, it (emergency room visit) only cost like $120 bucks. With my wife’s insurance we had a $1,000 deductible.” -Mike
- “I don’t have it, I’m on my husband’s insurance. They pay me every month if I don’t take the insurance, so that’s nice.”