Competitive Excellence Associate
Stein Seal Company is a growing manufacturing company that services not only the commercial and government aerospace industries, but also the nuclear and power generation industries. Stein Seal is seeking a dedicated individual to assist the Competitive Excellence Engineering team.
- Key Contributor in deployment and sustainment of plant wide 5S Visual Workplace Program
- Key Contributor in deployment and sustainment of plant wide TPM Program
- Support lean initiatives in all facets of the company to improve quality and reduce waste
- Analyze historical Shop Floor Data to generate Time Standards that will be used by all.
- Analyze Customer Demand to complete Capacity Analysis’
- Develop and maintain PPAPs for Customers
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced MS computing skills including: Excel (spreadsheet, pivot table, graphing), Word, and PowerPoint
- Team-oriented; must be able to work with other Departments
- Detail oriented
- Agile and flexible enough to shift priorities or between tasks without losing momentum
Education and Experience:
2 years administrative experience compiling and analyzing data using Microsoft excel.
- Preferred: 2 years of experience in Continuous Improvement/Competitive Excellence in a Manufacturing setting.
- Preferred: Lean/Six-Sigma Accreditation: Basics of Lean Manufacturing/Green Belt
We have a clean shop with new machinery and work in accordance with the AS 9100 Quality Standard.
We provide a competitive starting salary and a benefits package that includes a generous company-paid pension plan, 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability income insurance. Applications and resumes will be kept on file for 90 days from their receipt. After that time, please apply again for any position of interest you may see listed with us. Stein Seal Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Stein Seal is an E-verify participant.